GrooveFunnels™ GrooveMail™ Email Marketing Software + Killing Some Pesky Bugs!
Groove’s development and design teams have been hard at work throughout these final weeks of Q3. You might normally say there’s a bit of pressure when faced with the imminent start of Q4… but who can even tell the months apart at this point. So let’s just cheer for the fact that they have delivered on some exciting new releases and most requested feature improvements, including:
GrooveMail™ Autoresponder & CRM released
GroovePages™ & GrooveSell™ integration for the checkout forms
GroovePages™ bug fixes
Plus a super convenient setting update that’s going to make GroovePages™ Page Builder even easier to use!
As always, you can find our target dates in the rollout schedule.
GrooveMail™ Autoresponder & CRM
Remember how we said we were bringing our Groove members a world-class email marketing CRM with tags for automation, broadcasting, email sequencing, email split testing, text and voice broadcasting integrations, and a whole lot more?
Well, we’re well and truly on our way with the release of GrooveMail™ Autoresponder & CRM this past week. Ladies and gentlemen, without undue exaggeration, THIS is a big one. If you’ve been MIA and missed the news about GrooveMail™ Email Service, then what are you still doing here? Go check it out right now! Yes, we literally mean abandon this page. Off you go!
GrooveSell™ Sales System & GroovePages™ Page Builder
Have you been struggling with the integration of checkout forms? We hear you and we agree with you. Copying and pasting embed codes is simply not cutting it, so let’s stop doing that. We’ve improved integration so you are now able to select a product or price from a dropdown, which will automatically generate beautifully styled checkout forms on your page. Just like that!
And… we’re pleased to inform you that GroovePages™ Funnel & Page Builder now has the option of a Page and Sitewide font setting. We know you’re smiling at that one!
Lastly, there’s something we’ve got to talk about: bugs. Bugs that have spritelike trickery.
What can one do about these frustrating fellas? Well, you can bet on us to find ‘em and kill ‘em! (We’ve gotta sound tough, they can sense fear…) And here’s proof of this in the form of the following list of the minor bug fixes for GroovePages™ this week:
– Bug with text editor that affected older sites, resulting in text elements being selected properly, as well as issues with hitting the backspace button
– Bug that would, in some cases, stop countdown timers from counting down
– Text editor gets hidden behind higher or lower blocks
– Navigation bar changes would not get applied to all pages
– Drag and drop not functioning properly inside navigation bars
– Embeds inside popups not working properly
– Bug where in come cases, custom CSS would get removed
– Number of issues related to publishing sites
– Items missing from dropdown in Active Campaign integration
– Rate limit restrictions with Unsplash API (would occasionally prevent users from searching and downloading Free Stock Photos)
– Bonus improvement on e-commerce integrations: Added a separate e-commerce section under ‘Elements’ and added a dedicated GrooveSell™ checkout element
For an updated list of target release and rollout dates, please visit our page with the 2020 rollout schedule here.